~|| Electric tears ~|| Electric tears

Quite an interest to the ears

Its an interesting song, using a new wave song with an R&B beat behind it.

All in all, I say its quite a different direction for you

T-Free responds:

Yes, everyone has to try some new things and I enjoyed it alot, thank you, Zslayer! :)

Idea 211 Idea 211

Tantalizing

You have a good talent for writing piano pieces. And do I hear violin? Keep it up.

Blackhole12 responds:

Thanks :D

King Dedede - Heavy Mix King Dedede - Heavy Mix

Wow......

Its almost like King Dedede meets Sephiroth, you know. Its a giant blue penguin with long white hair, a black trench coat, and a hammer with a sword concealed inside it.

Fuckin Awesome Man

Story Left Untold (DJKarma) Story Left Untold (DJKarma)

Speechless

I personally love all your songs but this one is the best. I would love to get some pointers from you and would love to be able to trade ideas to eachother. If anything, please respond to my message because I love it when someone actually responds to a fans comment.

-Zslayer-

Awesome Techno Awesome Techno

I'll say just this...

AWESOME...My only criticism is that the ending to abrupt and that there needs to be more of a treble sound to it. There is good bass, but not as much lighter sound. If anything have a stringed instrument like a violin or a piano make an apperence even if for only 30 sec.

All in all, a good beginner techno song

Unforgotten Hero Unforgotten Hero

*sniffle*

Even though I only play Halo 3 once in a while this song is still very emotional. I have to say that you have made this one of my all time favorite songs to listen to due to its impact on someone. I truely hope that you don't stop creating emotional music like this.

Dimoria responds:

Thanks alot man :) My dream is to make music that affects people in the way I want to , with the feeling I create in the song. But there is still a long way there.
Cheers.

Forever Gamer Forever Gamer

OMG!!!

Let me put it this way, I LOVE THIS SONG SO MIUCH!!!! This song has gotten me into making music on the computer with programs like FL Studio 7 and even old ones like Finale. I hope to see more songs like this one and if you can, please give me a couple of tips for a newbie song writer.

SkyMarshall responds:

Ah nice to get you back into this tedious time-consuming, though damn rewarding, hobby of ours. Im glad you like it man :) Thanks! Tips can be arranged ofcourse, just drop me a Q and I'll A :)

-&amp;lt; Jump On It &amp;gt;- -< Jump On It >-

good beat

I like the beat and the tune that goes with it, but it needs just a little more.

Al, what program did you use to create this music

TDpro responds:

Thx verry mucht for your review! I used Fl Studio (demo) to make it. I'm new with it, so i didn't found that little more :S

Summer Sunrise Summer Sunrise

OMFGWTFBBQ!!!!!

DUDE, I have to say that this song is both inspiring and creative, now if u made a remix of this song and made it into a true techno song, It would most likely become #1 in less then a frw days, hell maybe even hours

Chrono Trigger Zeal Loop Chrono Trigger Zeal Loop

ehhh....

I like the game and that song is one of the best but in the future, make the song have a more virtulized feel or with a guitar and bass with drums.

all in all not bad
7/10
4/5

HexMonkey responds:

I don't plan on doing game music anymore but thanks for the advice. :)