Drunken Stick Drunken Stick

AUGH!!!

WTF, Why did he have to rip off the guys balls.

owowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowo wowowowow!!!!!

There Was This One Time There Was This One Time

YO!

WTF

I JUST LOST THE GAME< GOD DAMN IT!!!

&amp;amp; So We Love Playstation & So We Love Playstation

:D XD

OMG ITS GLOVER!!!!!

I can't believe that someone acctually remembered Glover. I LOVE U!!!

Nico-do 2nd - Kirbomix~ Nico-do 2nd - Kirbomix~

..................................................

OH MY GOD THAT WAAS FUCKIN EPIC.

I WANT TO GIVE YOU ALL HYPOTHETICAL HIGH-5'S, AND I LOVE YOU CHRIS!!!!!

NO HOMO

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

OMG!!!

THE BIG GAY DANCE

If someone could please make an animated gif of either King DeDeDe or one of the waddle-dees, I would splooge evrywhere.

X/ Battle Alpha X/ Battle Alpha

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think I speak for everyone when I say that you need to finish ASAP. For the love of god, if you don't finish I will kill you where you stand. So in order for you not to get a knife through your neck I suggest that you keep working on it and finish by the begin of spring.

Oh and also, could you put a bit of a Mario vs. Sonic clip in there some where? Please?

Also, FINISH THE DAMN MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steven-M responds:

Luigi's already shown up in the movie so a Mario reference on top would be slightly pointless. And seeing as Sonic was already slated to appear elsewhere, well...

Also, death threats = another instant no.

New Numa New Numa

Don't listen to most of those assholes

Gary, your movies are creative and funny so don't get taken down just because a few people say it sucked. I know good music, and that is very good music. People who hate your movie are scum bag nazis that are anti-numa. I am full Numa and I assure you that no matter what this will go down as a very good movie. Just wanting to tell you that and also that you should make a few more movies like that one.

Also a thought, try and do a remake of the original Numa-numa movie in the better graphics like this one. That would stop most people from bitchin' and complaining.

This is Zslayer signing off and you have hear the news.

2 years of animation 2 years of animation

Finally

I have been waiting soo long for someting this good and to prove it was an excellent movie, I watched it 8 times in the last 2 days.

Saint - Chapter 1 Saint - Chapter 1

..............

HOLY CRAP DUDE, That has to be one of the best grafics I have seen in a very long time and it has been some while since anything good has been on the frontpage. Thank you for giving me back my enjoyment of movies.

Yoshi's Jam Session Yoshi's Jam Session

Nice

A very good movie but you should have left the movie song untill the end because I just got into it and it ended. Also, don't do any of those little cracks like the "What The..." unless you have a signiture caracter in any of this. But overall very good.